Friday, December 19, 2014

Giant Health Lesson!

What I have gone threw the past two hours. In a completely dark house.
Not a light was on. THERE IS A LESSON IN THE END!

• Overheating, causing extreme nausea
• Being so nauseated that I couldn't even look up or turn my head.
• Being stripped down to nothing, sitting on the floor with my back against a wall.
• Lack of dehydration & food, so I saw nothing. All I saw were vague outlines  but everything I could see were speckles covering Everything.
• So I waddle my blind, about to fall from being weak naked body to the shower.
• I take my first cold shower in my life. Which was about 7 minute rinse really.
• I manage to reach over and get a towel, I'm still completely soaked, but I just walk to the kitchen.
• I find a banana and sit down to eat it.
I know I have to get something in me, but eating it took about 15, so I get another one.
• I get a cup of water to hydrate myself.
• Still nude, I get my lab to lay next to me, and I let everything else get sweated out. Her body is warm enough to lessen my shivering.

Update

I fell asleep for 20 minutes, I feel better. My temperature is regular, and I don't see any speckles.

Don't ever do my mistake of putting your health second! Don't ever get into any anemic habits! I didn't know what was going to happen, so I was scared, but I'm glad I managed. HEALTH COMES BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment