Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Favorite show/s? Here's one!

#AncientAliens Is one of my favorite shows to just sit down and enjoy. With or without company, the show stays perfect.

I very much enjoy documentaries, what kinds almost don't matter, although I do have my preferences.
Nature/ Wilderness along with Regional and Archeological are my top favorites. I could go on talking and listening about past, historical, or even supernatural events. It's like a whole new level of excitement! To just think about beings or places and their histories, theories, and believes. The way their norm was compared to present day, or how could something so new to us, be something that was already created Pre- Columbus era.

I may not like people but I am fascinated by people and places of the past. They leave trails and clues, but we have to strive to not give up and to continue to search about them, to study them before it gets left behind, lost in history as our newer generations only dumb themselves down with the abuse of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment